AEFMS offer farm management services for institutional investment funds and property owners that wish to absentee operate their farm interests on an ongoing basis. We have a personal and professional hands-on business approach and handle all details involved with land ownership, all operational activities including planning the crop / pasture rotation, input procurement, marketing the crops and livestock and supervising land improvements and maintenance (repairs); insuring maximum benefit and value from the investment.
AEFMS tailor a management plan for each individual client. The details of each management arrangement are worked through with our clients as (because) every farming operation is different and we ensure that those differences are accounted for in each farm business.
Clients are provided with accurate, up-to-date records, overseeing of day to day procedures (on-going farm oversight), and assurance that their best interested are being represented.
- Professional Farm Management
- Whole farm planning
- Farm maintenance and repair
- Day-to-day property management
- Natural Resource Management
- Staff management / Human Resource Management
- Contractor facilitation and oversee completion of operations
- Input procurement – negotiating fair price from suppliers
- Crop and Pasture agronomic advice
- Livestock advice
- Risk management (live link – see next page)
- Marketing advice and strategy (live link – see next page)
- Financial control and management
- General administration
- Budgets and book keeping
- Business Continuation / Succession Planning